I’ve just ran into simple problem. I wanted to decompile Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms.dll to know how one particular method works. I needed to copy that assembly to some other place and I had a little problem with obtaining .dll from GAC. Let’s see the problem and solution.
I stumbled upon a problem in which my Transaction was being aborted somewhere in the code and I did not know where because there was going a lot of things in this transaction.
Everyone had the problem when you hit a brick wall and then you needed to use something more to debug the program that was working in very weird and unexplainable way. Today i had one of those problems and I want to share solution to it.
Recently I had a problem when i needed to check wheter given DOM element have some attribute. JQuery does not supply us with any function that would have desired behaviour. So I created my own plugin that does that.
Recently i stumbled upon very specific problem with displaying enlarged image in HTML. My intention was to enlarge images when i hover my mouse over them. Task seemed very trivial but had one little quirk which was hard to resolve…